Pokémon GO Thread

Discussion about any non main-series Pokémon game should go here.
thotsi
Founder
Founder

Pokémon GO Thread

Post by thotsi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:00 pm

This thread is for any and all discussion about Pokémon GO, being one of the biggest mobile games out there at the moment. Share your experiences, stories, catches, etc. with us!

As for myself, I'm thinking about returning to the game since I'm moving to another city soon. I feel like it will be a rather fresh experience for me, however I don't see much appeal at the moment for me to play the game. I'll give it a try again, but GO isn't what I look for in a Pokémon game. Different strokes for different folks, by all means!
we chilean

cleffei
Admin
Admin

Re: Pokémon GO Thread

Post by cleffei » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 pm

I finally got to play it earlier this year, got into it for like 3 weeks but cause I live in a field there wasn't really much incentive to play.
It was kinda cool on the walk from the bus stop to my college but I also didn't want to get run over while walking so yeah i kinda stopped :s
chocolate milk does not come from brown cows

thotsi
Founder
Founder

Re: Pokémon GO Thread

Post by thotsi » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:19 pm

cleffei wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:13 pm
I finally got to play it earlier this year, got into it for like 3 weeks but cause I live in a field there wasn't really much incentive to play.
It was kinda cool on the walk from the bus stop to my college but I also didn't want to get run over while walking so yeah i kinda stopped :s
i honestly think its just not very good as a video game but if it appeals to you i guess go people can go for it!
we chilean